Skip to main content

Campaign 13 Brochure~


Have you had a chance to browse the current Avon brochure?  The deal I'm most excited about is the FREE Espira Blender Bottle ($15 value) with any $35 Espira purchase!   I got mine when I ordered a canister of the Plant Power Protein in Creamy Vanilla. I chose vanilla so that I can create different flavors of blenderized smoothies (but I do the same with chocolate too. Hellooo chocolate covered strawberry protein shake!...and many others!)  My favorite so far has been using a frozen banana, a couple of cubes of plain yogurt that I freeze in ice cube trays, and either strawberries or blueberries, water and a scoop of the protein powder.  I'll be whipping up my favorite "dreamsicle" recipe soon too!

Just yesterday, I used the blender bottle to mix up my water with one of those drink flavor packets that are handy to dump into your 16.9 oz water bottle.  Shaking it up quickly REALLY broke up the powder!  Then, (because I'm lazy like that, but we'll call it, "thinking outside the box". Or in this case, bottle *wink*.)  Afterwards, I just rinsed the blender bottle out, removed the blender ball, and used it to drink my water from for the rest of the day!

I hope you take advantage of this offer too!

Happy shopping y'all! ~ TJ

*Become my Avon business associate! Sign up to be an Avon representative here.
Reference code :  tommielombardi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something New is Coming!

  I 'm so excited~our NEW website is in the works! For more info, visit:  www.youravon.com/tommielombardi 

Happy Thanksgiving!

  W ishing you and yours many abundant blessings thankful for, today and everyday!

Holiday Gift Guide~Gifts Under $15, $25 & $50

W hether you haven't even started your Christmas and holiday gift shopping, or just need a few last minute gifts and stocking stuffers, Avon has a little bit of everything to choose from. (Or how about a little something for yourself, since you have been so very good this year?😉) Are you missing the perfect piece of bling to wear to all of those festive get togethers? A little sparkly costume jewelry can level up the simplest of outfits, taking you from day to evening. There's even gifts for the home to add that special touch that will make the season just that much more merry and bright! Below are just a few of the offerings from our  Holiday Gift Guide . And to sweeten the deal, you will receive free shipping on orders of  $60+! Enjoy, and happy shopping*! Gifts under $15:   fmg Glimmer Gel Nail Stickers Radiant Red Teardrop Earrings Glitter Slipper Reach Pop Up Lip Balm Elastine Propolithera Honey Me Smooth Hair Kit Black Suede Eau de Toilette Gifts under $25 Classic Unisex